NADCA Air Duct Cleaning Experts
Giross Hydro Green Clean air duct cleaning in Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington DC is the process of eliminating dust, mold and other contaminants from your heating and air conditioning system.
According to the EPA, Air Duct Cleaning generally refers to the cleaning of various heating and cooling system components of forced air systems, including the supply and return air ducts and registers, grilles and diffusers, heat exchangers heating and cooling coils, condensate drain pans (drip pans), fan motor and fan housing, and the air handling unit housing.
Indoor air pollution has been identified as a top environmental health risk in the US, and air duct cleaning in Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington DC has shown to greatly reduce indoor air contaminants, making your home or building a healthier place to live and work.
Giross Hydro Green Clean air duct cleaning in Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington DC can also greatly improve system efficiency, which reduces running time, resulting in lower monthly energy bills.
For your all air duct cleaning needs call Giross Hydro Green Clean at 240-780-7174 today!
You should consider having the air ducts in your home cleaned if:
- Ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris and particles are actually released into the home from your supply registers.
- There is substantial visible mold growth inside hard surface (e.g., sheet metal) ducts or on other components of your heating and cooling system.
- Ducts are infested with vermin, e.g. (rodents or insects)
Giross Hydro Green Clean follows the rigorous standards set forth by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) when performing air duct cleaning in Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington DC.
NADCA Members have signed a Code of Ethics stating they will do everything possible to protect the consumer, and follow NADCA Standards for cleaning to the best of their ability.
What to expect when you hire Giross Hydro Green Clean for air duct cleaning in Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington DC:
- We like to get you involved with the cleaning process. NO, not to do the job! We encourage you to watch and learn how your system works and what we are doing to make it better.
- Our crews will show up at your home or business on time, in a Giross Hydro Green Clean branded vehicle.
- Our technicians will greet you and carefully review the services you have requested, explaining our air duct cleaning process in detail.
- Your home or business will be prepared for air duct cleaning, ensuring that all vents and returns are accessible, placing protective flooring covers and corner guards where necessary.
- Our technicians will carefully seal your vents and returns before the air duct cleaning begins and put your air conditioning ducts under negative pressure to maximize air flow.
- We will connect a powerful “Truck Mounted in a Portable System” 20HP 5100 CFM device to your main trunk line, which will collect dirt, dust, mold and other contaminants that will be dislodged during the air duct cleaning process.
- High pressured compressed air whips will be inserted into the ductwork to dislodge the dirt and debris, which will be collected in the containment unit.
- After the air duct cleaning process is complete, we will seal the access hole in your main trunk line with a metal access panel, according to NADCA
- Customer Review
- We welcome you to see all the work before the final steps are performed. We want to show you the area all cleaned and vacuumed. We stand behind our work and take your satisfaction seriously.
- We remove all trash and take it with us. We will prepare and replace your filter and apply a Sanitizer to kill Microbes, Germs, Mold and Mildew to improve air quality. This sanitizing service can be conducted for an additional fee.
- Let’s finish the working order, we have a 100% money back guarantee, our tech will make sure you are 100% satisfied with the work, that all your expectation were fulfilled and you are ready to receive fresh air.
- Go online and fill out our survey. If you add a testimonial, we will guarantee a 10% discount in any purchase (max $500 dollars)
Call us today at 240-780-7174 for more information and reliable answers to your air duct cleaning or inspection questions.