It is an odorless and tasteless gas toxic to humans and animals when encountered in higher concentrations. Carbon monoxide is produced from the partial oxidation of carbon-containing compounds; it forms when there is not enough oxygen to produce carbon dioxide (CO2), such as when operating a stove or an internal combustion engine in a enclosed space.
Protect your home and family from fire Hazards: Chimneys and fireplaces should be inspected and cleaned at least once a year. Restrictive vents cause air flow and high temperatures in the dryer increasing your monthly bills and risk of fire. Prevent mold contamination in furnace HVAC, indoors air pollutants can affect us all.