Air Duct Cleaning Service
Beware of “blow-and-go” air duct cleaning. Make your home or building a healthier place to live and work. Call us now! at (240) 780-7174
Giross Chimney & Duct Services air duct cleaning in Washington DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia is the process of eliminating dust, mold and other contaminants from your heating and air conditioning system.
Indoor air pollution has been identified as a top environmental health risk in the US, and Giross Chimney & Duct Services air duct cleaning has shown to greatly reduce indoor air contaminants, making your home or building a healthier place to live and work.
According to the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), air duct cleaning, suggests that cleaning heating and cooling system components (e.g., cooling coils, fans and heat exchangers) may improve the efficiency of your system, resulting in a longer operating life, as well as some energy and maintenance cost savings.
Giross Chimney & Duct Services air duct cleaning in Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia, have notice that a careless or inadequately trained service provider can damage your ducts or heating and cooling system, possibly increasing your heating and air conditioning costs or forcing you to undertake difficult and costly repairs or replacements.
For your all air duct cleaning needs call Giross Chimney & Duct Services at (240) 780-7174 today!
How to Prevent Duct Contamination
- Use the highest efficiency eco-friendly air filter non-allergic for your heating and cooling system.
- Change filters regularly, once a month or every three months.
- If your filters become clogged, change them more frequently.
- Be sure you do not have any missing filters and that air cannot bypass filters through gaps around the filter holder.
- When having your heating and cooling system maintained or checked for other reasons, be sure to ask the service provider to clean cooling coils and drain pans.
- During construction or renovation work that produces dust in your home, seal off supply and return registers and do not operate the heating and cooling system until after cleaning up the dust.
- Remove dust and vacuum your home regularly. (Use a high efficiency vacuum (HEPA) cleaner or the highest efficiency filter bags your vacuum cleaner can take. Vacuuming can increase the amount of dust in the air during and after vacuuming as well as in your ducts).
- If your heating system includes in-duct humidification equipment, be sure to operate and maintain the humidifier strictly as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Sanitize your air ducts, before you switch the air cooling to heating or vice versa.
- If your air ducts has been cleaned, install a Sterilizing Ultraviolet (UV) Light.
Get your appointment today. No waiting for weeks appointments. Results 100% guaranteed. Call us now! at (240)-780-7174
What to Expect When You Hire Us:
- We like to get you involved with the cleaning process. NO, not to do the job! We encourage you to watch and learn how your system works and what we are doing to make it better.
- Our crews will show up at your home or business on time, in a Giross Chimney & Duct Services branded vehicle.
- Our technicians will greet you and carefully review the services you have requested, explaining our air duct cleaning process in detail.
- Your home or business will be prepared for air duct cleaning, ensuring that all vents and returns are accessible, placing protective flooring covers and corner guards where necessary.
- Our technicians will carefully seal your vents and returns before the air duct cleaning begins and put your air conditioning ducts under negative pressure to maximize air flow.
- We will connect an Extremely Powerful Negative “Truck Mounted in a Portable System” 36HP 10,100 CFM device to your main trunk line, which will collect dirt, dust, mold and other contaminants that will be dislodged during the air duct cleaning process.
- High pressured compressed air whips will be inserted into the ductwork to dislodge the dirt and debris, which will be collected in the containment unit.
- After the air duct cleaning process is complete, we will seal the access hole in your main trunk line with a metal access panel, according to NADCA.
- Customer Review
- We welcome you to see all the work before the final steps are performed. We want to show you the area all cleaned and vacuumed. We stand behind our work and take your satisfaction seriously.
- We remove all trash and take it with us. We will prepare and replace your filter and apply a Sanitizer to kill Microbes, Germs, Mold and Mildew to improve air quality. This sanitizing service can be conducted for an additional fee.
- Let’s finish the working order, we have a 100% money back guarantee, our tech will make sure you are 100% satisfied with the work, that all your expectation were fulfilled and you are ready to receive fresh air.
- Go online and fill out our survey. If you add a testimonial, we will guarantee a $20 off discount in any purchase (max $500 dollars)